Baguio Webs (the “Company”, “we” or “us”) agrees to provide website design and hosting services to you, subject to the following terms and conditions of service.
Use of our services constitutes acceptance of and agreement to the terms and conditions herein.
Nature of Service: We will provide website design and/or website hosting services to you.
Service Rates: You acknowledge and agree that we have communicated to you the nature of the service provided, the initial rates and charges. You are aware that we may change the specified rates and charges from time to time. We will provide at least 30 days notice, by e-mail, to you prior to any rate increases. Any such e-mail communication will be deemed to have been received by you on the following business day from the date the e-mail was sent by us to you.
- The client will be invoiced for fifty percent (50%) of the total signed quote and Baguio Webs requires this amount to be paid before work will commence on the web site.
- The client will be invoiced for the balance owing on completion of the work unless otherwise stated in your quote. Baguio Webs requires the client to pay the final amount within 7 days from the date of the invoice. Payment must be made in full before the web site is put up “live” on the internet or a copy made available to the client.
- Should Baguio Webs be unable to complete the web site, within 30 days of the client signing the quote and paying a deposit, due to the client’s inability to supply the necessary documentation, then Baguio Webs reserves the right to invoice the client for any work completed to date. The client agrees to pay this amount within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Payments can be made by PayPal, cheque, money order, direct bank deposit or credit card.
- Should the client wish to cancel his acceptance of the quote/service rate then Baguio Webs will invoice the client for any work completed to date. The minimum cancellation fee will be twenty five percent (25%) of the signed quote.
- The client must advise Baguio Webs by telephone and in writing of the request not to proceed with work.
- Clients further indemnify Baguio Webs in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included in their site by Baguio Webs at the client’s request.
- Baguio Webs reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client if Baguio Webs deems it inappropriate or offensive.
Supply of Information:
It is assumed that you will provide Baguio Webs with all information, either in digital or hard copy to enable Baguio Webs to design and complete the web site
- Hard copy to be provided on white A4 paper in clean typed 12pt/10pt text.
- Good quality brochures/flyers/A4 posters are also acceptable.
- Photos/images can be postcard to A4 size, slides 35mm up to postcard size.
- Digital document files are acceptable in the following formats: Microsoft Works, WordPad, Word, Excel, Publisher, .txt, .rtf. Others please inquire.
- Image Files are acceptable in the following formats: .gif, .jpg, .tif. Others please inquire.
- Multimedia files are acceptable in the following formats: .wav, .mp3, .mpeg, .wma. Others please inquire.
Permissions & Copyrights:
- The client will obtain all the necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphics, registered company logos, names and trademarks or any other material supplied by the client.
- Supply of above mentioned material by the client shall be regarded as a guarantee by the client to Baguio Webs that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Baguio Webs for damages to or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which the required permission or authority has not been obtained.
- All original graphics designed and supplied by Baguio Webs, remain the property of Baguio Webs until the client’s account has been paid in full, at which time ownership and copyright of said graphics will reside with the client.
Errors & Liabilities:
- Baguio Webs will use all due care to ensure sites worked on by Baguio Webs are free of errors.
- Baguio Webs will correct any errors made by staff of Baguio Webs in the course of working on a client’s site.
- Baguio Webs does not accept any responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any site or if a site is not placed “live” on the Internet.
Web site Maintenance & Modifications:
- Baguio Webs will perform regular web site maintenance, if requested, for a yearly or half yearly fee. Maintenance will consist of no more than 2 hours per month for the term of the maintenance contract. Hours are not transferable between months and maintenance only includes working on existing material within the site.
- Any additions to the site eg text, pages, photos, graphics, tables, etc, will be charged at an hourly rate with a minimum of one (1) hour.
- Clients requiring maintenance to their site can choose to pay Minor modifications fee if they do not wish to take up one of the half yearly or yearly options.
- Minor modifications to your web site will be charged at $15.00 per A4 page. If the web page is substantially modified the fee will be $50 per A4 page. Additional pages $75 per A4 page.
- Baguio Webs will not accept any responsibility for any alterations performed by either the client or a third party which cause errors in the site. Such alterations include, but are not limited to, additions, modifications or deletions.
- If Baguio Webs is required to correct any errors resulting from such alterations, the client will be charged the current hourly rate.
Web Hosting Services:
The client may choose to host the site at Baguio Webs. Clients who use Baguio Webs hosting services must respect server load limitations. This means that clients may not use our servers to send spam or other emails at a rate faster than 100 messages/hour. Additionally, websites which utilize dynamic coding may cause a server strain at times, especially when higher traffic volume is at work. In extreme cases, this may cause the server administrator to shut down the offending website.
While we do not limit the number of email accounts a Baguio Webs hosting account may have, the overall disk space and bandwidth/traffic allocation of the web hosting/email server are specified according to the hosting plan the client signed up for. If a client exceeds these allocations, a larger web hosting package may be required.
Domain Name Registration:
If requested by Client, the Developer shall cooperate with Client in registering the Domain Name with Namecheap.com. Client shall be responsible for all registration expenses and shall own all right, title and interest in and to the Domain Name and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto. Unless otherwise specified by Client, the Developer shall list Client’s project liaison, as the administrative, technical and billing contact.